Monday 1 October 2012

September report

Goodbye September!  Well...... that is what I seen on the facebook wall this morning from Snoopy page.  It was then I realised how quickly the first month of spring went.  I hope you all had a good month.  Any exciting news you wish to share, be my guest!!

Inspite on being involved in normal activities, I got back into the swing of things with my scrapbooking attendance again regularly at the craft store or through my CM consultant.  But I am now thinking of trying out French Scrapbooking as I have found some interesting and challenging templates to use at the craft show.  I have found a local consultant who does french scrapbooking.  I have booked my first introduction workshop to attend next week.  A couple of craft ladies I know at the craft store has done the introduction workshop in August and I had seen their first page layout done.  It looked simple to do to me!!

Also I joined twitter, only because Rachel's class is on twitter and tweets daily with what they get up to and learn.  I am not sure if her teacher will continue to tweet in term 4 as there is staff changes taking place after the school holidays. At present time I am following around 100 people, events or businesses and try to tweet daily. So if you have a twitter account, feel free to forward your details in the comment's column.

Rachel and her father had three nights in Hervey Bay.  Besides spending time with some family members, they experienced whale watching on a boat that went offshore from Hervey Bay.  They seem to enjoyed this experience and may wish to do it again in the future.  I know I don't want to this because I suffer sea sickness quite badly. It seems my body takes sometime to gain my land legs back after being on a boat cruise of all standards.  I can't even handle cruising down the Brisbane River anymore.  I only had this problem since I was pregnant with my first liveborn child. Fifteen years ago I board a day boat cruise to Brampton Island from Mackay. Because it was cyclone season at the time, the cruise was one uneventful ride of my life. I thought my life was over because the waves were very hugh. Easily been high as a dinosaur!! I was double the amount of sickness because I was just in the start of the first trimester of being pregnant and I had morning sickness too. It taken me days to get my land legs back to normal. 

Currently it's school holidays for my kids.  They already had their first week passed and they were busy with places to go.  This week will be just as busy with things to do and places to go.  Today it's the public holiday known as the Queen's Birthday in our state. For further details about this public holiday, read it in my Expression of Interest blog.

Whatever plans you might have for October I hope it will be a good month for you. If you celebrate an anniversary or birthday this month, I hope you will have an enjoyable day with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment