Friday 26 October 2012

Day for Daniel

Good morning everyone!  How was your week?  Can't believe it's Friday already.  Where do our weeks go?  Guess it has something to do with keeping busy. 
 
I had a busy week by attending two scrap meets, catching up with afew friends, prebowls, shopping and assisting my daughter with a couple of school assignments.
 
What's on your agenda for this weekend?  It seems most of the household members here will be busy with their plans. 
 
Little old me just has scrapbooking workshop tonight until late and bowling league on Sunday night. My 14 yo will be bowling in a tournament on Sunday after attending to a Halloween party on Saturday night.  My 12 yo and her Dad will be off four wheel driving all day on Sunday.  A perfect day to have the house all to myself. 
 
Today is Day for Daniel Day. It's an annual event held once a year to focus on Child Safety Awareness. Most schools are involved in this event by allowing students to wear something red on the day and be involved in activiities by having guest speakers or talks from their teachers about child safely on the streets and internet. If you are parent, I hope you will provide your child/ren the general life skills learning at home. For further information go to http://www.dayfordaniel.com.au/ 
 
Only two days ago I heard it's only two months until Christmas. Guess that means I really need to get my act together and get these presents finished. Thank goodness there is a scrap camp coming up in November.  I plan on using that weekend to finish off the albums projects that are almost finished. Guess there will be afew late nights coming from next month as well. Have any of you started on your Christmas shopping or card writing yet? 
 
Better go as I have some things to do around the home today.
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment