Saturday 6 October 2012

Goodbye Holidays

Hi everyone!  How was your week?  It's almost the end of the school holidays and what a busy week we had. 

While my 14 yo had her own organisations of activities with friends, her sister was booked in to do a sports program for four days.  Normally it runs over five days but Monday was a public holiday.  She seem to enjoy it but I think the last two days might of been abit too warm to be playing sport.  It will be her last time of doing this program because next year she will be in high school.

During the girls absence I spent majority of my time at home.  Except for Tuesday as I was at the craft store for my weekly of casually scrap with others.  Also on Wednesday night I was out as I had a workshop on about BOM. This time we had to do a page about our favourite things and things about yourself. 

It's just about the start of this weekend and I am guessing the highways will be busy both up and down the coast as we are predicting summer temperatures.  Tomorrw I have organise a day to go to a local pool in Brisbane to catch up with another family there with afew kids.

So whatever plans you might have for this weekend, don't forget to safe travel and slip, slop and slap if you are going to spend your time outdoors. 

It's now just after midnight and I better get some sleep, otherwise I will be snoozing more at the pool then swimming today. 

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment