Friday 12 October 2012

Term 4 started

Good evening everyone!  How's your week been going?  This week was the first week back for the students to learn after a two week holiday. Inspite the weather changes from summer to winter I had a busy week with normal commitments, attending appointments and I had two scrap meets this week on Tuesday and yesterday.
 
Yesterday I was introduced to French scrapbooking through AZZA.  It's only a new company introduced to Australia for about three years now.  It’s an European style of scrapbooking which uses very few embellishments. The ideal design of this scrapbook layout is based on creatively cropping your photos by using stencil templates of different shapes or from a pre-made template.  Majority of these templates come in 12 inch to fit your 12 inch square pages.
 
My 12 yo started the year 7 into 8 transition program today at the high school. Being the first day for her to be there and didn't know anyone, I stayed with her and observed what was going on for two hours.  At arrival a group of SEU students had a booklet received to do abit of writing about themselves, then they had a tour of the school, had about half an hour of doing PE and back to the room to do more bookwork.  For PE the students played Futsal (which is indoor soccer)
 
Once a week for five weeks she will be visiting this school for a couple of hours each morning to do a program to help to get used the idea of getting ready to go next year.  She's a SEU student so her first year of high school will be different then the other students. 
 
Better go and think about getting some beauty sleep.  Not sure what I will get up tomorrow.  It just depends on the mood I am feeling in the morning.  But I know I will be busy on Sunday as I will have an Uncle down visiting for afew days. 
 
Have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment