Saturday 25 August 2012

Flu

Only six more days to go and we will be farwelling winter.  About time too because I am so sick of winter.  Temperatures hasn't really been too bad this season but catching the winter bugs, annoys me the most.

I thought I might of had a lucky season for once to not catch a virus but no...I had this flu for over a week now and I don't think this cough or sinus will depart in a hurry.  I just finished the first course of antibodics and I will have to go back to the chemist this morning to pick the repeat course to take for the next five days.  I will be back to see the doctor on Monday morning.

My darling 12 yo daughter caught the flu too and she had a week off school. Can you imagine how much sleep I would of had this week?  Not much each night so my daytimes would be more sleep when I could.

This week has been a long week! The first half was practically stayed in bed but for the past couple of days I managed to sit up more.  Mostly on the laptop here to check emails, etc, etc. And managed to spend an hour or two doing some digital scrapbooking. I only got four months left to complete a digital album for a Christmas present.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment