Sunday 5 August 2012

Computer time

Goodbye July!  Hello August!  It's now the fifth day into August and what a cold start of the month it has been here.  It was on Friday we had the coldest morning here.  At 6:30am the temperature outside reached one degrees celcuis.  No wonder why my cat didn't want to go outside in a hurry.

How was your week?  It was pretty much an ordinary week for me at home, dealing with normal commitments, watching the olympics on TV and made a start with camp preparations as my weekend away to a stamping camp this time is held two weekends away. It's been a decade since I last attended to a stamp camp in Brisbane.

How's your weekend been going?  I decided to be different yesteday by going to a softball competition in the morning as one of my friends were competing in the masters over three days.  Out of the four games so far they have won 2 or 3 matches.  If they win this morning, they will be competing for the gold match this afternoon.

Better go as I have some things to do at home today.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment