Sunday 3 June 2012

What a busy weekend!

Hi everyone!  How was your weekend?  Consider I had a busy one I need another weekend to just recover from this one.  I had two late nights staying up until 2:30am over the weekend but thank goodness I slept in until 10:30am today.
 
Friday night was a wet one but it didn't stop me to going to our scrapbooking workshop to learn a new layout idea. In the beginning I was abit slow to get the creative gear into action but within the last hour of the workshop I was on a roll. No wonder why I had trouble falling to sleep once I got home at 1am.
 
Didn't have much time to scratch myself on Saturday as it was more being not home much throughout the day.  In the morning it was junior league at bowling and then afterwards I went to a tupperwave party.  I haven't been to one in about a decade but it was nice to catch up with an old friend and met her baby girl (for the first time).  The baby was so contented to be hold by me.  It been donkey years since I last hold a baby and I definiately didn't loose my touch.  Before you ask, no..I wasn't clucky!!
 
In the evening I taken Monique to her friend's house as she was going to have a sleepover there.  It was 4pm today by the time I picked her up and going by her frame of mind, I don't think she had much sleep.  She was off to a farewell party on Saturday night and today a small group of girls went to the cinema to see The Dark Shadows.  I was told it was a good movie but I am not sure if I will see this one or not.  Last night I saw MIB 3 with my best friend.  This movie is great but the ending isn't what you expected it to be.
 
Today I was busy catching up with some housework at home as I won't be home much this week.  Tonight I had bowling and managed to bowl okay.  It was my team mate who let us down by bowling crappy games.
 
Time is moving on and I should think about going to bed as I will have a busy day tomorrow.  Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment