Sunday 17 June 2012

Semester ending soon

How was your weekend?  Like I said in my sporting report there were two bowling tournaments today.  One was held in Lismore (northern NSW) and the other was at Caboolture which is north of Brisbane.  For further details you will have to read the latest entry from my sporting report blog.

On Friday night the primary school had their first movie night in their new hall.  I taken only Rachel along as Monique had other plans with her friends.  Rachel and I saw Alvin and the Chipmucks 3 while Monique was at the cinema to see MIB3. The kids seem to had a good night but I was more glad when I got to bed as I had a busy Friday.

What's on your agenda for this week?  This week is the final week of semester one and what a busy week I will have with catching up with two friends, sports day and one scrap workshop.

However your week is planned, have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment