Saturday 5 May 2012

Busy creative week

This time a week ago I was away for the weekend. Its amazing how quickly a week can pass on by. Consider I was away on a scrap camp, you would think after a weekend of scrappin' I would need a break from papercrafting.  No.....I had three meets on this week which I had busy days getting scrap pages ready to be creative. Last night was the best night as I had a table all to myself and I had the motivation to create a half a dozen of pages in four hours.  The topic was just a simple layout to use for any theme.

This weekend is a long weekend as Monday is a public holiday known as Labour Day. I don't get involved with trade unions parades, etc, etc.  Generally it is just a normal weekend with things to do for us.

There is a model train display show at RNA showgrounds in Brisbane. It's always held on the Labour Day weekend for people who loves trains and collects toy train pieces for their set. I taken the girls there once or twice before when they were younger. I think it was more the mini train ride they loved the most. I am not sure if it will be still there running this weekend. I enjoyed looking at all the displays these people create. 

I plan on taking Rachel to see this display tomorrow. She's abit of a tomboy still and loves to play with cars and trains. One of my friends from bowling is a model train collector and I was told he's got a train set up and running at his home address. 

Because I have a busy day tomorrow I better get some beauty sleep then.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment