Sunday 12 February 2012

A Sad Day

Another weekend is just about over. How was your weekend?  Most of my weekend was spent at home, catching up on things to do around here and going to bowling leagues. 

Parts of SE QLD might of had a good storm last night but where I live we only just had little rain for a short time after 9pm. But the weather sure is humid today!  It was around mid 20's at 6:30am when I was out on my morning walk before breakfast this morning.  Apparently another possible storm has been forecast this afternoon.  Not really a good time to happen as I have plans on being out tonight.

Unfortunately Sunday isn't a good start for the entertainment world. If you haven't heard as yet, I am sure you will hear from some form of media source that Whitney Houston has passed away. It was quite a shock for me when I first heard through my local radio station about an hour ago. Not all details has been issued to what happened but I am sure within the next 24 hours all information will be known to the world.  I can remember her when she sang and acted in the movie "THE BODYGUARD".  I loved that movie! RIP Whitney!

No comments:

Post a Comment