Sunday 5 February 2012

January report

Hi everyone! How's the start of 2012 has been for you?  I can't believe it's already the fifth day into February.  I have a feeling this year will be a good year for me. 
 
My goal for this year is to lose some weight.  So far I have lost 5 kgs by simply changing my food intake, use my new AB pro circle exercise and walk for 90 minutes daily.
 
School holidays over summer went very fast. The girls spent half of their holidays at their Grandma's.  I am sure they had a great time in Hervey Bay.  Other half of their holidays was spent at home or going out to the shops, friends, bowling or to the cinema.  We managed to see about a dozen new release movies. 
 
The kids are now back to school for two weeks now after their six week break.  I think they are happy to be back at school as they seem to settled down quite well with new teachers.  Unfortunately the weather was a wet one for them in the first week back. I hope tomorrow's weather will be a great one as the high school will host their annual swimming carnival.  I am planning on attending to watch Monique compete in her events.  She has been practicing alot at home in our pool.
 
All our bowling leagues are now back into action. Both Frank and I resumed back into our leagues with the same team mates from last year.  The kids only just resume back when school started.  Rachel bowls after school on Fridays and Monique stayed in the same league on Saturday mornings.  Looks like she might be involved into two monthly tournaments this year.  Both have teams with four games each but played at different centres throughout SE QLD.  But there is two months where their matches is going to be played in Northern NSW.
 
Guess that is all to report for the first month of January.
    Best wishes for a good month of February.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got a full year planned ahead of you. And good luck to you all for this year.

    Me? I've got a year of getting together with like-minded people in a spiritual sense. I'm off to Nimbin with a few friends in Winter to hang out there for a few days (and Little Miss Stevie will be cared for by Mum as I'll ask her to house sit for those few days; to get her away from a main road and in the peace and quiet of my house for some R & R herself). Then, I'll be hoping to work out the back yard by next Summer... so it looks lovely, shady and private.

    These plans don't sound big, but they are. The meetings with the like-minded people have already started and are monthly; and I attended one meeting yesterday and it was fun! Just have read of today's blog post, there's photos too.

    ReplyDelete