Sunday 1 September 2013

August report

Goodbye winter!  Today is the first day of offical spring. Even through our season was only a wild one, I am glad it's over for another year.

Just when I thought July wasn't the best month, August was no better.  The first two weeks was fine but not in the remainder of the month.  I became ill and had to be in hospital for a couple of days during my birthday week. I had to have my gall bladder removed.  It was such a short notice event.  All I can remember I was in severe pain, worse then childbirth and the next moment I was in theatre to have my organ removed for life. It was a couple of days it hit me hard to realise what just happened.  It was more my own wake up call to improve in my health status.  I will admit I have been quite slack in the past couple of years only because I had other family issues on my mind to deal with.

Spring is now here and good time as any to make some changes to my life. There will be major plans taking place later on.  When the time is right I will annouce what the new changes will be then.

No comments:

Post a Comment