Friday 20 September 2013

Changes are happening faster then I predicted

Wow!  This month is flying by so fast.  It's already past half way into September and today is the last day of term 3 for school aged children.  They will have a two week holiday from next Monday.

Early this month we decided to get our house on the market to sell.  It was talked about in the last five years to sell up and move but this time it happened for a different reason.  Only a couple of close friends and my parents know the real reason why but I am not really ready to share with the world why this is happening. 

All this month has been on the go with tidying up the house ready to sell and begin packing our belongings into boxes. The house was only on the market for a week when it got sold last weekend to a young couple who live locally. If all continues to go well with the contract, our settlement day to move out is 16th October.

As I said earlier school holidays are approaching, we will be busy packing and have a garage sale to sell items we don't want to take with us.  Since we started to pack I didn't realized how much craft belongings I collected over the years. I probably end up achieving my own dream to start up a small business online to sell my craft made products.  But at present time I have other issues to sort out so that goal may happen later on down the track once I settled down with my new life changes.

To all parents with children, enjoy your time with them over the school holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment