Monday 17 June 2013

Saturday Night Fever

We are now half way into June and only four days of term two left for school age children.  School holidays has never been my favourite time as I know my bank balance will drop.  Monday and Tuesday of next week has been organised but still have other days to sort out to keep my girls happy. My 13yo probably would be happy to stay at home and be at her laptop all day.  But I know that isn't good for her health. It's my eldest child who is the issue!! I think it's about time she starts seeking part time work as she's now old enough to start working.

How was your weekend?  My weekend was more like Saturday Night Fever as I had late nights of digital scrapbooking on Friday night. I was creating ten pages of my growing up years at home.  These pages can be seen on facebook. Tomorrow I supposely attend to my weekly casual and sit scrap but I will see how I feel in the morning. Today I was busy sorting out my paper and cardstock box to see what supplies I have got and can use in future page layouts.  Never realised how much supplies I have brought over time. In time it will be all used.

On Saturday night I was out with my best friend.  We had dinner and caught a late movie to see Iron Man 3.  It wasn't what I was really expecting but I did like the movie.  I don't think there will be anymore sequels of this one now.  The next movie I wouldn't mind seeing is Fast and the Furious 6. I have heard it's the continuation of number 5 and possible a number 7 might be out later on.

After afew hours sleep on Sunday morning I was busy downloading some music from itunes to my ipod.  Most songs are from the 70's era.  Rest of the afternoon I was sorting out my bowling record book and began on scrap prep of my yearly history album.

Time is moving on and I should get myself to bed and have my beauty sleep. Otherwise I will find it harder to get up on a cold morning..  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment