Thursday 13 September 2012

Tweet Tweet

How was your week?  This week I had a busy week so far with things to do at home and places to go while the kids are at school.

Consider I have been on facebook for two years now, I found alot of past and current friends and relatives on there. It's great to catch up with everyone at somepoint of time.  I found this service addicted at start but since then I don't intend to spend many hours on there as I used to. I generally log on once a day for an hour to see wall messages posted.  Either I will I probably might have an odd chat to someone if they are happened to be online at the same time or play a game or two if the laptop doesn't freeze on me.  

Only yesterday I decided to join twitter. It was more a group who gave me the incentive to join this service.  Its free to join and all you need is a username and so on. After day one I am following 17 groups (from TV) or people and have two friends following me. Yesterday I posted 20 tweets, mainly to a TV show as it was on TV last night. Will I become addicted to this service like facebook?

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment