Monday 10 September 2012

Memorable Weekend

How was your weekend?  I hope you had a great time with your family and/or friends.  My weekend was good!  Rachel and her father was away in Hervey Bay for two nights. They enjoyed the experience of whale watching with the inlaws.

Monique and I done our own thing. I basically spend some time with my best friend and  watched a couple games of the football as it is the start of the finals now.  The Grand Final will be held at the end of this month.

I had a day of scrapbooking on Saturday.  Wasn't really in much of a creative mood but managed to complete only a couple of pages.  I haven't seen alot of ladies in a while so I was busy more socializing then scrapbooking.  Saturday's lunch at he venue was good!!  I had fish, chips and salad. In the evening I had chinese takeway with my friend.
Last night's bowling was good and we managed to win most of the points.  But after bowling was more a memorable moment in the books.  For further details, you need to read he story from my Expression of Interest blog.
It's now that time of the day for the parent/s to pick up their children from school. The kids only have another two weeks of this term left then it will be school holidays again.

No comments:

Post a Comment