Thursday 29 June 2017

June report

Where does each month go?  Can't believe the first month of winter is just about over.  Next month our stamp club will celebrate Xmas in July but I can't be there as my daughter has a medical appointment on the same day. It involves her ligament on her foot. She has been wearing a mini moonboot for the past two months in hoping the ligament has progressed. Our Ipswich club will have a Xmas in July theme too but guess what? I can't be there either as my grand daughter's party will be on.  Families do come first!!
 
I am slowly getting back into the swings of things.  Over the weekend I was busy sorting out one box of scrap papers into more an organised order.  I can't believe it taken me a whole day to sort out just one box.  I still have another three boxes to go!! Might get into another box this weekend as I don't have anything else on until 16th July. A craft friend of mine yesterday suggested to buy a filing box (which I have seen at Officeworks last night) to file each snap locked bags into the box.  I like her idea which I will go back to Officeworks at next payday and buy one for under $35.
 
I had a busy month with attending to craft workshops.  I had one weekend retreat of scrapbooking, and eight day workshops involving papercrafting.  Either I am working on scrapbooking pages or swaps.  After my grand daughter's party I plan on starting to create her baby album.  I have the items purchased or given to me and sketch afew ideas on what to create on each page.  The album was given to me where you just add photos and journaling so it will be easier to complete at an all day workshop or camp. Printing out photos will take some time.  Normally I do a lot at home but this time I will get the photos done at Officeworks to save me extra costs on printer ink.  The ink costs more then the printer!!
 
I have been working at the boutique store for almost two months now. It's been good and the boss has got me to be in charge of my area now and I trained the new staff who come in. Last two weeks have been full on.  It's been that busy (as its now EOFY sales are on) I don't get a lunch break even. By the time I get home in the afternoon I am tired and hungry.
 
Enjoy your month of July!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you've been having a busy month this month; and just as busy month to come.

    I've been so busy lately too, with art classes and decluttering and editing a book that I've be neglecting my blogging... but I'm getting back into it slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely been neglecting my blog as its now two months since I last blogged.

    ReplyDelete