Thursday 7 September 2017

Goodbye Winter!!

It's now the start of spring season here in Australia.  Well I wouldn't actually say its true spring as some areas of Queensland had summer temperatures during the day.  While Hobart (capital city of Tasmania) has snow!!  Go figure! Would be nice if we had more rain as it's very dry here over winter. Our grass is brown!  And I heard we might be a drought season again!! 

Yes....you could say I have neglected my blog as it has been 2-3 months since I last posted.  Only because I have been busy!!  Besides normal commitments I am enrolled to study a course in Brisbane. I'm now studying Certificate 3 in Education Support since August. It means I would like to become a teacher aide in schools.  It's only a 20 week course which means I must complete a module per week. I have face to face training once a week and complete the module at home within a week. Field Placement will commenced after the school holidays and have regular visits for experience and assessment for one term. Hopefully it will be enough to be employed next year!

The highlight of July would be my grand daughter!  She turned one! Her parents hosted a party at their old home address (they have moved again since) with a lot of family members and close friends. They had relatives as far as Grafton who attended the occasion.

My grand daughter started to walk before her first birthday.  She loves adventure!!  She never sits down long enough!!  She started attending day care recently.  She goes two days per week and seems to enjoy attending and making new friends.

Better go and get organised for tomorrow's college. I have learnt forth module and tomorrow's module will be about Diverse People. We have been asked to bring in a plate from our cultural backgrounds. I'm sticking to something sweet and Aussie. We had five generations born in Australia now. 

Have a good evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment