Monday 6 July 2015

June report

WOW! Half of 2015 has now passed. How was your month?  June was a busy month trying to finish off three modules for semester one. But only managed to have one module assessed so far! Also attended to a practical day for first aide.  I can't believe how much energy is taken out on you when to manually perform CPR to save a person's life. Since I have completed this course I have noticed on some TV shows how wrong the act is on performing CPR to a person.

Since our annual passes for theme parks was coming to a close in June we managed to have two more visits at Dreamworld and SeaWorld. It seems its cheaper to purchase a yearly pass now as I last knew one day entry for an adult is about $90 now. It was good to have a pass to go but if I continued to go regularly it was getting too tedious.  It was good for the kids as they intend to love to go on rides more!! But if you aren't a ride person it is no point on visiting theme parks all the time.  Even when I was a kid I wasn't really a big fan to lots of rides. The favourite things I used to love was viewing the animals and watching the shows.

Enjoy your month of July!  It's currently school holidays for us. I did have afew plans organised but it went out the window last week. My first week was mainly spent at home recovering this nasty flu virus I caught. I am now over the worse symptoms of the flu and hopefully be back to normal by the time school resumes next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment