Monday 27 July 2015

July report

Consider it is only four days to go until we say farewell July, we are half way into winter season we had a mixed bag of weather.  Either had snow (in places where residents had seen snow since the mid 80's), rain, wind but only in the past couple of days we had lovely warm sunshine.

My neighbours moved out today so my narrow street was busy with vehicles everywhere.  I had to park a four houses down after I dropped Rachel off to school this morning. The neighbours auction the house off in June but I won't say how much because you might fall off your chair!!  Its sad to see them go as they are a nice family.

Earlier this month we had school holidays for two weeks. Didn't do a great deal in the first week as I had the flu but it is now doing the cycle to other family members. In the second week the girls and I caught a couple of PG movies at the cinema. My eldest girl and I seen Magic Mike 2 at the cinema.  I was abit disappointed as there wasn't enough male action from the boys compared to the first movie.

Last weekend I had a cousin up from Sydney. I went out for lunch with her and her partner in the city on Sunday. They were up here for a major soccer match live for a preseason English match in Australia.  On the weekend I attended to a 55th birthday dinner for a bowling friend. 

That reminds me I have a couple of birthday cards to finish which I better get them done this week.  I had been to a couple of craft class and days too this month.  I have a couple of classes and meets this week.  At least it gives me a break from studying, otherwise I would go crazy.


Speaking of studying I better get my brain back into studying tonight as I didn't get the chance to do any today.  I had a busy day being online, sorting out some business affairs and my car had been booked for its 50 000km service to be done at lunchtime.  All is good!

Enjoy your month of August!  There are two family members who will celebrate their birthday this upcoming month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment