Tuesday 13 October 2015

Work experience

How is everyone?  Guess you are all wondering where I have been for the past two months?? Actually I have been too busy to do other things since work experience had started.  In August I started my work experience at an OSHC centre.  I work two afternoons a week and had four days during vacation care in September. Its going well so far!! 

All I have really done for the past two months is study and more study!!!  At times it can get quite stressful thinking of getting my hours up. I don't know how a lot of single parents can cope with raising a child on their own, do the damn housework, employment work and study too.  I tried to have two nights a week to make up my study hours too.

We recently had school holidays for two weeks.  I didn't get a lot of time with my girls due to studying and work experience.  But we did get to manage to see two movies: PIXELS and PAN at the cinema. My 15 yo had her second week of school holidays at Grandma's.

Gotta go as my battery is getting low.  Have a good October (well. what's left of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment