Monday 6 January 2014

Start of 2014

Goodbye 2013!  I am now glad that year is over.  Consider what I went thru last year I am hoping 2014 will be alot better year for everyone. I have a couple of New Resolutions ideas but I don't wish to share, just incase my plans do not work out.

It's now the sixth day into 2014 and I only been home for two days.  You see I was absent from home for ten days.  I left on Boxing Day and returned back on Sunday at lunchtime.  I spent my holidaying at a mate's house while my girls were holidaying at their Grandma's in Hervey Bay.  It was a fun time at my mate's house: cooking meals, social bowling, shopping, watching tennis and playing pool. On NYE we stayed up all night talking and drinking rum and coke.  Didn't we payed for it on NYD!! Even six days later I still feel exhausted but I have alot to do for the next two weeks.

Since on return, I had over 300 emails to read and dealt with only a couple of replies in groups and individual messaging.  Today I decided to make a start on job hunting.  I joined two job agencies in hoping to find Nanny/Housekeeping jobs as I had experience in this field for about seven years before I had children of my own.  Since my martial status will be changing I will have to find a job as I won't be able to have much financial assistance from the government for much longer. Also I am hoping to study my qualifications this year too. But right now I have to finalized all the packing and move out before settlement day (21st January).

All the best for 2014!  I hope your year will be a good year worth remembering for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment