Monday 13 January 2014

New changes happening

Wow!  This time next week we all have moved to our new addresses. This week will be full on as the finalizing of packing and moving big stuff has got to be done.  A good thing about moving, I finally got myself organised and started to sort out alot of boxes with my belongings in them.  I meant to do them years ago but I didn't seem to get there until now. Now I have to go shopping to buy more big plastic containers as I have run out of them.

Since my last blog I have been to the shops a couple of times, watch tennis on TV and been out visiting. On Saturday night I was out to a birthday party which I shouldn't of really went as I wasn't really in a party mood. I have been invited to a party plan for a friend this Saturday.  It's a party plan for greeting cards I think.  I only go for a couple of hours as I have alot to do this weekend.

My 15 yo had a big bowling tournament over the weekend.  Actually she started to play on Friday!  I don't really know how she went because she never said much about her weekend.  Actually I haven't seen much of her for the past couple of weeks as she hasn't barely been home. She seems to be doing her own thing!  I am getting tired of getting the run around for her.  Oh well...its now her father's turn to deal with her teenage ways after I have been the full time parenting for the past 15 years.

My bowling league returned back last night. It was good to be back after a 6 week break.  I have a new team member with a new name.  Not sure how the first night went with the scores as we don't have a true average recorded until after the third week.  I have just look online and the first game results are not up yet.  Before bowling we had a brief meeting about the end of the year venue as there was some complaints about the catering last year.  It seems we are still going to the same venue but our regular entertainment might not be booked to perform. After what I witnessed last year I feel its a waste of money to hire entertainment if majority of the league isn't there to watch to all the way to the end.  I pretty much told the league how I felt about this situation. And it voted not to hire entertainment. I just save the league alot of money to have someone.  Now to give them ideas what to do with that extra cash at the end of the year.

This might be the last blog to post for a while because once I move I will end up to get a new email address and so on.  But first I need to get a new laptop as this one is getting too old.  Put it this way I am still using Windows XP and I have heard no more support for this program will continue now. I am not sure if I will go to windows 7 or 8 as I have been told mixed reports about both. I am thinking of going wi-fi for my internet as my parents don't want me to use their landline for my internet.  And I am not sure how well wi-fi will sucess as I have problems with using my mobile phone at their address. I think they live in a dark hole area for mobile use as my Dad complain about the same thing too!  I found out recently I can't use the phone in their house as the signal isn't strong enough.  I have to make my calls and texts outside in the street. And if I have to do the same with the internet I won't be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment