Friday 12 July 2013

Worse week

What a week!  I thought Tuesday was bad enough but no....dramas kept on coming in for me! Life can be so challenging!! I am starting to wonder is that the reason why I was born.
 
After Tuesday one of my cats went missing for about 40 hours,  He came home injuried so off to the vet this morning. After an expense I don't want, I am hoping he will recover fully by this time next week.
 
On Wednesday both kids were sick and they had a day off school on the same day. Last night there was no hot water left for my shower.
 
And this morning Monique supposely started her on the job training.  Once we got to the destination we found out the venue had no clue what was going on. After multiple phone calls between schools, Education Department and the institude who offers her school based traineeship, we found out one particular person didn't do their job properly. Someone in the Education Deptment got back to me in the end with more details. If this person does the job right now she supposely start the on the job training next Friday. Monique was not a happy camper!!  She was so close to blowing a fuse at someone!!
 
Here's hoping for a better weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment