Thursday 11 July 2013

Term three

School holidays are now over! And what a busy schedule we had for two weeks.  Besides my normal commitments we managed to see afew movies, a day of go karting and went out for two lunches and two dinners.

School resumed back on Monday which the first day went well.  Tuesday was the day I wished I stayed in bed as we experienced something we wished not to seen.  On the way to school Monique and I witnessed a car accident happened about half a km from our home address.  Like everyone says, accidents intend to happen near home.  In this case it was a truck t-bone into a small car near the corner shop.  I don't know how the female driver in the small car missed not seeing a truck coming but the poor driver in the truck tried his best not to have an accident.  I don't go into further details on how this accident happened, its bad enough to get repeated images of this event happened.  As far as we know the female driver survived this accident.

Well my day gets even better.  Once I arrived at the craft store, the first hour had bad news shared.  All I wanted to do was go home but I managed to stay and got my motivation done to complete afew scrap pages casually.

Yesterday both of my kids had a day off school because both of them weren't feeling well.  Even I didn't want to get out of bed either but I did and resume back to social bowling league again after a four month break.  I only just bowled over average games but didn't win any points.

Today seems to be a better start to the day. Both girls went to school without any dramas. After school will be busy as we have afew things to sort out.

Looking forward to my weekend as a couple of household members will be away for two nights. They plan to leave after school tomorrow and return on Sunday.  On Saturday I will be busy with afew events and hopefully on Sunday it will be more a relaxed and peaceful day.

Have a great weekend!  Remember safe travels on all roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment