Wednesday 8 May 2013

Disappointed Moments

A new month had already began seven days ago! Not sure what kind of month it will become but I already had my dose of bad news. I have two acquiescences lost their relatives and a big international company has gone bankrupt. 

My weekend was fairly quiet in general as Rachel and her father had an overnighter in Hervey Bay. I thought about going to see a local Rock 'n' Roll musical with Monique but all the tickets were sold out for both Saturday's matinee and evening sessions.

Instead Monique and I went to the shops, video store and cinema on Saturday afternoon/evening to watch Identify Thief.  I didn't think the movie was that good as the previews showed.

In the evening we watched 2/3 of our hired DVDs.  I watched Magic Mike (which I didn't think it was as good as THE FULL MONTY from years before) while Monique watched Werewolf.  I still have got "Sapphires" Movie to watch before it's due to be returned on this Saturday.

Monday was a nice day to be out with my best friend.  We went to the movies to see OBLIVION. It was an okay movie with Tom Cruise!! He sure has aged alot since TOP GUN days. We suspect Tom Cruise might like motorbikes because we seen him ride one in a couple of movies (like TOP GUN, etc).

Today I was meant to be attending to a scrap workshop but that event has been cancelled. Over the weekend I discovered my scrap workshops with CM might become a thing of the past as the company has gone into receivership.  For further details you need to read my latest entry from MY CRAFT DIARY blog. Guess now until further notice I will only be attending to casual meets of scrapbooking at the craft store on Tuesdays, like I did yesterday. Out of our little group I was the only one there.  One lady is away on holidays all this month but I don't know what the reason was for the rest of the group to not attend. Oh well, at least I managed to be quite productive and get afew pages created.  At present time I am working on getting all the school albums up to date.

Not sure what the rest of this week will bring but I do know I have some house chores to catch up on and get completed before the weekend comes around again.  Today it's not the right day for washing to be done. I am glad I done two loads yesterday as today is mostly overcast with the odd sunshine showing at times.  Supposely forecast some rain but it hasn't happen here as yet. But it's bound to happen sooner or later as my ankles are giving the indication of a weather change in the system.

To all the mums and grandmas out there, have a wonderful Mother's Day with your family on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment