Monday 19 November 2012

Best weekend of all

Hi everyone!  How was your weekend?  I had a great creative weekend away at Brookfield.  For further details you will have to read the report from my craft diary blog. 

Last night was our last night of bowling league for this year.  Surprisely I bowled better then I predicted and it was the best way to finish the season.  I bowled a 203 game and we won all the points against the team who came 2nd.  The final results will be revealed this weekend as our prize presentation party will be held on Saturday night at a sports club.

What's on your agenda for this week?  Besides my normal commitments during the week, I will have busy weekend coming up.  Just hope mother nature will be pleasant to us this time.  Whatever you might have planned, I hope you all will have a good week and be sensible on the roads during worse conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment