Monday 12 March 2012

Term one closing

Over the weekend I read my emails up to date as I don't intend to log on daily these days. 

I read one of the school newsletters via email that was received on Friday.  One of the DP at the high school stated there is only three weeks of term one left.  It's hard to believe the past seven weeks have gone out of the window so to speak.  How's your term been going?

I am not sure this year will be a good start for some people.  I have heard about a couple of celebrities passing and what mother nature is up to in the south east states of Australia.  There is towns in NSW and VIC are coping the unindated floods from recent days of rainfall. 

Of course I had my share of moments with the news about my Dad's health annouced, the death of one lovebird and just recently got myself involved in a mild car accident for the first time in my life.

Well like most people say, life can only get better.  Hopefully this will be true as I am tired of dealing with negative moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment