Thursday 3 December 2015

November report

Only 22 days to go until Christmas!  Almost finished my present shopping but still got to my yearly newsletter and post off a handful of cards this year after I write them up.

I had a busy November with normal commitments.  And recovering from a nasty flu virus vs asthma.  It seems I'm getting asthma again after returning to the same environment from previous years. 

My 17 yo has now graduated high school two weeks ago.  The previous week she had her senior formal held at Dreamworld.  She was beautifully dressed which I attended to the photo session with my boyfriend.... Yes..... I do have a man in my life now!  I'm so happy to be with him on most weekends while my 15 yo stays at her father's.

My 15 yo just finished year 10 last week and she's already complaining she's bored.  Typical teenager! So this week we have been at the club to dine in with friends and seen a movie with her sister and my bf this afternoon. We watched The Hunger Games, part 2 of Mocking Jay at the cinema. On Sunday night my bf and I watched Spectre at the cinema after a social game of bowing at a different centre.

My bowling league is now finished for the year. We had our break up party on last Saturday night.  The night wasn't appraisable.  I was happy with the prize presentation and raffle draws but not so happy with the buffet meal served.  The food could of been a better quality for the priced we all paid. But all will changed in 2016 as I will join a new league at a new centre.  I already been introduced as I have bowled with them socially for the last two Sunday nights. They are a friendly bunch!  They even invited me to attend to their break up party next weekend. 

All the best for a safe and happy festive season with your loved ones.  Be safe on the roads if you have any travel destinations. Our road toll has been quite bad lately in our state.

2 comments:

  1. Man! I was never bored at age 15! Being a skatehead, I had places to be, car parks to conquer... books to get my nose into... :D

    Besides, when I was growing up, if I ever said I was bored, my parents gave me chores to do... I found myself something to do very quickly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generation times have changed!

    ReplyDelete