Sunday 20 December 2015

Festive Season begins

School holidays started earlier this week but my girls finished school 2-3 weeks ago. My 15 yo plan on alternate weeks of spending time with me and her father in Logan.  This week she's in Logan until Christmas Eve then goes to Hervey Bay for two weeks to spend time with Grandma (on her father's side).

This past week my vacation care hours started.  I worked for over 15 hours this week.  Both days they had special guests in to educate children about indigenous culture and preparing for storms.  On Friday we had water play fun!  I think it may been abit too cold for some children as we didn't really have a hot sunny day. I will have another two shifts to do before the centre closes over the Christmas and New Year week.

On the other days of the week I spent time with my 17 yo as she had errands to do and business appointments to attend to. She tried to make a claim for youth allowance but sadly her eligibly was rejected as her father earns more then the quota states. On Thursday I had my full day with my 15 yo. We went to the cinema to see Hotel Transylvania 2. In the evening we went to the club with my bf (as I wasn't seeing him this weekend due to him working night shifts) for dinner and seen a free movie upstairs. The movie we seen was called Tomorrow Land.
 
Only 5 sleeps to go and I still need to get motivated to finished my Christmas shopping, present wrapping and post afew Christmas cards. I won't be spending much Christmas hours with my girls this year. Like always my 15 yo prefers to spend Christmas with her father's side in Hervey Bay. This is the third year she done it!  Since my 17 yo has a serious relationship with her bf she will spending time with his family over the weekend. Don't worry I already got plans of my own now!! I will be away for 5 nights to spend time with my bf and his family.

All the best to everyone for a safe and Merry festive season.  Safe travels and take care during the severe weather moments if it happens in your area.  As far as we know we should be expecting good weather over Christmas here in SE QLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment