Monday 14 July 2014

School holiday report

Goodbye Semester one!  Hello Semester two!  Back to school resumed today after all QLD students had a two week break.  Rachel had spent her school holidays in Hervey Bay, staying at her Grandma's.  I think she was happy to be back home as she missed me and our pets.  I was happy to see her return back home safely last night.

During the two weeks of school holidays I managed to spend my time with Monique while her father was at work.  We had our days of shopping, dining out, social bowling and seen 3 movies.  We had seen 22 Jump Street, Blended and Edge of Tomorrow (with another friend of mine).

On the other days of the past two weeks I had my normal commitments, downloading iTunes music, spending time with my best friend: dining out at two clubs and seen another movie "X-men.  We went to the club on last Saturday night for dinner and watch some light entertainment from a local couple.  They sang a lot of good stuff from the past and present.

Also I had my craft meets of scrapbooking and stamping on particular days.  This week I will have two meets during the week and busy weekend with two all days scrap events at a function room. This week I will have to prepare my pages ready for tomorrow and this weekend.  Over the weekend I was busy printing some photos and now I have to sort and prepare some pages later on today.

For the past two weeks my bowling on Sunday nights has been good.  We won all the points in both weeks, I have bowled over average games and finally my team has moved up one place on the ladder after being at one spot for many weeks.

Better get back to checking emails and job hunting.  Already applied for 7 Nanny positions this morning.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment