Monday 22 October 2018

My springy report

Well... I don't know what happened to September as its almost the end of October next week. May as well report what's been happening for two months now as I somehow missed a month.

Face to Face workshops at college ended in September.  Only have my prac hours and five assignments to complete by mid December.  I am going to try to get all the assignments done by the end of next month. 

In the afternoon of 8th September I taken Monique and Krystal to the Redfest.  It's a strawberry festival held annually in Cleveland.  This year they celebrated their 60th year!! It was Krystal's first time to attend to any festival event and she seemed to enjoyed herself. She had one pony ride and a lot of going down the big slide.  We thought she would be scared of fireworks but she seemed to like them in the sky.

In the afternoon of 28th September I went Putt Putt on the Gold Coast with my bowling league. We all arrived by 1pm to have a BBQ lunch then spent the rest of the day playing 3 courses of putt putt. I didn't bothered doing the scores for myself or my friend but I did remembered I had one in hole twice.  I invited Monique and a small group of their bowling mates to play too.  We all loved it!  We were the last to leave at around 8pm.  Around 5pm we stopped playing for a short while as a typical brief storm passed over from the hinterland. Other people from my league left before or just after the storm left the Gold Coast.

Earlier this month I had a nurse care position for over a week to care for a medical condition patient who had day surgery to their eye.  I had to be their taxi driver in their car as the patient wasn't allowed to drive for a week. I had to take the patient to their post op appts, pay their bills, do some housework and go shopping.

Rachel was done in Brisbane for over two weeks. She went home yesterday. Majority of her stay was at her sister's house.  I managed to spent 4 nights with her this time. We went social bowling, seen two movies and played online games. We played Word Connect. 

Last Saturday we had taken Krystal to see her first Disney movie at the cinema.  We had seen The Little Mermaid.  Personally I thought she was too young to sit through a whole movie but surprising she managed about half the movie.  If I can recall I think my daughters were school age by the time I introduce them going to a cinema. Only because I know they couldn't sit still long enough when they were under 5 age group. Same reason for dine in restaurants. 

Better go as I have a assignment to work on.  It's due on this Friday.  Have a good November!

No comments:

Post a Comment