Saturday 5 May 2018

April report

Hello May!  Its now the last month of Autumn but I wouldn't say SE QLD really shows signs of autumn as we had warm days and evenings still.  Only in the past few days I have noticed the changes.  Also I noticed our daylight hours changed.  I am generally up at around 6am and the sun is starting to rise.  In the evenings it is dark before 6pm.

The Gold Coast had their Commonwealth Games in early April. I didn't go to any live events. It's cheaper to stay home to watch any event and don't have to worry about public transport.  The opening ceremony was good but it was abit of a disappointed with the closing ceremony.  They didn't show the competitors coming into the ceremony like they normally do. Did other countries showed the Commonwealth Games on TV?

I have been house/animal sitting for my friend for the past two weeks.  I will return home tomorrow.  It was nice to have abit of holiday from home life.  Secondly I didn't have far to travel for college either. 

I only attended two craft workshops in April. I was doing some scrapbooking. There is no workshops scheduled for this month but I hope to have a day crafting at a friend's house in two weeks time. I hope to get back into wedding invites as I haven't done any updates for a while. The wedding is held next year but the bride wants me to get them by November.  You can't rush these things!

I have been attending college for the past three weeks.  Its have been quite full on as we work on a module per day.  Also we are required to do two online course training.  So far I have completed two class modules and one online module. Still got a lot to do!  I have an assessment due on Tuesday.  I am thankful this weekend is a long weekend.  Monday is a public holiday "KNOWN AS LABOUR DAY". Only ten days we had a public holiday "Anzac Day" in Australia and New Zealand. I spend that day studying as much as I could. 

Speaking of studying I better get back to it as I have night plans later on.  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment