Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas!

Only one sleep to go!   I hope everyone is well prepared by now as officially tomorrow will be the biggest day for most people. 

Before the shops close this afternoon I need to purchase and prepare the fresh food ready for tomorrow. Hopefully the shops will be abit quieter. Most supermarkets had been open to midnight during this week. I called into one after 10pm on Friday night and I was amazed how silent night it really was.

Later this afternoon I have plans to watch a Christmas movie at the cinema with a friend.  And on Boxing Day we already got tickets to see the latest Doctor Who movie length episode in the afternoon.

Either tonight but more likely tomorrow I will be out and about during the day to hand deliver my Christmas cards into some mailbox as I didn't get around to writing up Christmas cards until yesterday. Others will be posted as they live too far away.

Tomorrow I will be at my daughters from late afternoon to have our family dinner there. She has plans to be with her partner's family during the day.

Best wishes for a happy and safe festive season with your families.  I hope 2018 will be a happy and healthy year for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment