Friday 1 January 2016

Welcome 2016!

Happy New Year everyone!  Only an hour to go and the first day of 2016 will be almost over.

What did you do on NYE!  I was home for part of the day then went to my bf's to stay for 4 nights, possibly longer as I don't want to return in a hurry. 

When I return home on Wednesday afternoon I had discovered one of my birds had died and a family friend in hospital. I was pretty emotional on NYE as it was the last things I wanted on my mind.

It was around 3pm when I got back to my bf's house.  His daughter is currently in town for a month so they spent sometime together at the shops.  I didn't mind their absence as I wanted to be some me time for a couple of hours.  We had dinner at his place and just hanged about until 10pm. We went to Newstead House/Park to watch the local fireworks near the Gateway Bridge at midnight. By this stage I had three Malibu and cokes. 

Returned back to his house.  They went to bed and I stayed up another two hours or so drinking half a bottle of Tia Maria straight while watching TV by myself. Yes...I did get drunk!  It's been a very long time since I got drunk but I felt I needed it after the kind of year I had. 

I was pretty tired today after I got up at lunchtime. But I kept myself busy by helping my bf with some household chores and went out for dinner at the club.  I didn't drink this time as I think I already had enough during the festive season. My bf never seen me drunk on NYE and I don't think he will never will at this stage. Not very often I drink so much!  Generally 2 or 3 glasses of alcohol is often my limit.  I can go by for months without any alcohol!  Just this time of the year wasn't really in a peachy season mood for me!!

Now its the start of 2016 and my resolution is to complete my course. What's your New Year Resolution?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment