Monday 9 February 2015

My Summer report

Goodness me!  Almost three months passed since I last posted on my blog.  The main reason I haven't posted until now because we had six weeks of summer vacation and I had serious issues with my old laptop which only now the problem is now sorted out a week ago.

December was the last month of 2014.  It was the beginning of officially summer season in Australia and getting prepared for Christmas.  I was busy with break up parties for craft, lunch with friends and finalized Christmas shopping. We had quiet festive celebrations with the family. Before Christmas we viewed the festive display in the city. I was abit disappointed as it wasn't a big display like the previous year.

We had six weeks of summer holidays until late January.  It was a busy time with my kids and spending time with the family and friends.  We had a lot of dining out moments, four birthday celebrations, 3 day visit to Dreamworld, Movieworld and SeaWorld, 2 day visit to the QLD museum and watched 6 movies at the cinema.

My girls are now back at school and settling into their new grade well.  Last week my 14 yo had her school's swimming carnival which her sports house won!!!

Since the girls are back at school, my bowling resumed and craft meets started.  But I might not be attending to many craft meets now as I plan on studying my qualification.

All the best for a healthy and happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment