Monday 13 October 2014

September report

September has been and gone already and it's almost half way into October now.  It hasn't been a good start for me which I previously mentioned in the last post "MY HEALTH SCARE".

But September was a good month not as busy as August was. Besides the common craft meets I attended two birthday parties and watch a movie at the cinema with my best friend.

My kids just returned back to school last week after two weeks of spring vacation. I managed to spend alot of time with them both. We had days of shopping, going to the cinema, social bowling, dining out and a day at Dreamworld. 

Rachel had one week at home with me then her second week at her father's. It was nice to have a break from parenting for over a week.  Last two weekends she was at Grandma's who helped her make her Halloween costume.  It's all completed and ready for Halloween on 31st October.

Enjoy the rest of October!  

No comments:

Post a Comment