Sunday 25 September 2011

Quiet weekend 2

How was your weekend?  Except for going bowling for our leagues on Saturday AM and tonight, it basically was another weekend at home. My DH worked most of the day yesterday as the company he works for were short on staff.  I thought he would of slept in more today but he was up early and managed to get afew things done around the place.  I was busy upstairs while he was busy downstairs.
 
It's a good thing it's school holidays as Monique and I had been coming home later then normal (after 9pm) on Sunday nights.  I wouldn't say we haven't done well to win enough points in the last two weeks but it was worth to stick around and really to get to know some of the other players.  Generally by the time we arrive and play, most players go straight home after their match has been played  Only a small group might stick around to either prebowl or have dinner there. Generally we leave quickly because I have to make sure Monique gets a good night's sleep for Monday (for the first day of the school week).
 
After bowling last week we stayed around socializing with other players.  Tonight we stayed around to watch other players prebowling. Some bowlers and even us at times intend to prebowl because there is times when we have other commitments on a weekend.  It's allowed to prebowl on any number of occassions in this league but it's gotta be done before Sunday night (of the night the player got to be absent). 
 
What's on your agenda for this week?  Rachel will get involved with her usual school holiday sports program this week.  It's on during the same hours of schooling on Monday to Friday.  But it's held at a different venue this time which I better look up to see where as I haven't been there before.
 
Monique will only do two days of her teen activities this week as there wasn't much other that interest her to do.  At least it will be nice to have just me and her time together. It's not very often we are alone!
 
It's now getting late and I should get to bed as I will have an early start to deal with in the AM.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment