Sunday 4 September 2011

Bad start

It's already the forth day into September and it hasn't really been a good start.  On Friday it was my Auntie's funeral but I couldn't go because of the travelling distance.  By the time we got the details it was too late to travel by car. I thought about flying up for the day but the flights didn't work to my advantage either.  So you could say Friday was a quiet day at home,thinking about her and the rest of the family. It was over five years ago when the last time I had seen her. My youngest child would of been abit too young to really remember her.

On the same day Rachel's school had their fete on.  It started from 2:30pm and ended with a fire show at 7pm. It was a good thing I decided not to get involved with their fete this time as I wasn't really in much of a sociable mood that day.  But I managed to stick around at the fete for a short time to watch the my girls having fun on afew rides and I watched abit of entertainment on stage.

This weekend was busy with bowling, shopping and attending to a baby shower.  It supposely happened on EKKA day but her baby had to arrive early into the world due to later pregnancy complications.  The baby has survived and is putting on weight nicely.

Today it was Father's Day which we decided to do our own family thing.  If you know us that well, you should know what we did.

Hope you all will have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment