Friday 15 February 2013

Weekend almost here

Can't believe its Friday already.  Can you?  I had another busy week with normal commitments. My new car milege is increasing faster then I first thought. Next Saturday it has been booked at the workshop for its first free 1000km inspection to see if the car is working good. 
 
Did anyone celebrate Valentine's Day?  Did you have a nice day with your love one? 
Rachel made me breakfast in bed this morning. It was her ideal present to me from her for Valentine's Day.  She made an omelette with diced bacon. It was very nice!!  Also she made me a card.
 
Today, Monique's high school hosts their swimming carnival at an aquatic centre in Cleveland.  Not a good day for a carnival as it's a wet and overcast day with temperatures around the mid 20's mark.  Today is the kind of weather to sleep!!  And believe me that is how I feel at present time....so tired!!!!!!!! Hopefully I will get to bed early tonight as I had afew late nights this week.
 
What's your plans for this weekend?  Rachel will have an overnight stay at Grandma's in Hervey Bay this weekend wth her father. I don't really know the purpose of this trip but I hope the weather will be pleasant to them.  Tomorrow I will be at another scrap workshop until 1pm.  As for the rest of the weekend I will simply take it as it comes.  Probably try to catch up on things to do around here.
 
Better go as I have some things to do this afternoon.  Also I am waiting for a second parcel to arrive too.  I was over the moon when the first order arrived here this morning.
 
Have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment