Friday 21 September 2012

Term 3 ended

How was your week?  Being the last week of term 3 I had a busy week attending two scrap meets, a school appointment and two school events.

Naplan results came in this week too and I have viewed my children's results.  They seem to be doing okay in a couple of areas while other areas need exra work.

Now it's the start of school holidays.  After all the dramas I had during this term I wasn't really in the mood for making any holiday trips. I had to think and organise activities to keep my girls busy for the next two weeks.  This weekend will be busy as I have two events on.  Tomorrow night I have a night of bowling fun with some friends until late. 

Speaking of time I think it's now time to get to sleep as it's getting quite late here in Australia. To all the parents I hope you will enjoy your holiday time with your kids. If you have any travel plans, have a safe destinaton!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment