Wednesday 4 July 2012

Semester one report

Goodbye June!  Hello July!  Can't believe half of 2012 is already over.  How's your half year been going?  I had a busy semester with normal commitments with kids,  things to do at home and places to go. I am sure semester two will be just as busy as semester one. In six months time, my 12 yo daughter will be graduating primary school. I will have to get her enrollment for high school organised in term four.
So how many people do you know who's name is the same as the calendar months? Do they have their birthdate held in the same month as their name? There is a guy at bowling gives a female bowler a hard time about her name.  For most weeks of each season, at time of departure he will say hi to July for me as her name is June. I wouldn't be surprise if he says it this weekend as it is the beginning of a new month already. There is a neighbour who lives in my street name April.  I have spoken to her afew times for the past ten years.

No hoiiday trips happened for me so far but my kids have spend time at their Grandma's in Hervey Bay over the summer holidays and the current school holidays.  The kids are due back home this weekend. Believe me I have been enjoying my peace and stressfree time from parenting.  Reality will set back in fast on Sunday night!
Better go as I only have another hour at home before I meet up with a friend to see a movie at the cinema this afternoon.  Have a great semester!

PS GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!  I hope you will win State of Origin for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment